Now On Netflix! ‘AWAKE – A Dream from Standing Rock
Standing Rock Anthem Gets MTV Video Music Award Nomination – Vote Now
Acclaimed Laureate Wang Ping Returns to ‘The Colony’, Trinidad Colorado.
‘KINSHIP OF RIVERS FESTIVAL’
Sunday May 21st 3-7 MST
224 E. Godding Street, Trinidad, Colorado, 81082
As promised the irrepressible Wang Ping is returning to Trinidad Colorado with her Kinship of Rivers Festival to prepare traditional Chinese dumplings.
Her backdrop will be in the Amato Lumber Yard (The Diamond in the Rough) where her ‘Kinship of Rivers’ flag installations will be on display, share stories and christen the future ‘Sitt Nyein Aye Arts & Cultural Center’.
Renowned Burmese artist Sitt Nyein Aye will perform a hands on mural painting demonstration that is sure to be fun for young and old.
From Indigenous to Intergalactic, everyone welcome to share a day
Kids will have a blast
719 846 7474
Dr Gundry Reveals Ultimate Breakfast Recipe
About 2 1/2 dozen cookies
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3/4 cup old fashion rolled oats
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup organic sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Grind oats in a blender or food processor. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add oil, organic sugar, , egg and vanilla; beat until smooth and creamy. With the mixer running, add the dry ingredients, beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by heaping teaspoonfuls, at least 1 inch apart, onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake cookies, 1 sheet at a time, until firm around the edges and golden on top, about 15 minutes. Cool the cookies for 2 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Per cookie: 99 calories; 5 g fat ( 2 g sat , 2 g mono ); 11 mg cholesterol; 12 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 1 g fiber; 64 mg sodium; 55 mg potassium.
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1/3 starch, 1/3 other carbohydrate, 1 fat
A video glimpse into the Burmese Community on Thingyan, The Burmese New Years Celebration.
What stole the show for me was the reunion of comrades who struggled, fought and in some cases were tortured for years in prison in an effort to break a man’s spirit.
Fortunately, the spirit of freedom and democracy did not die within these most honorable men.
They stand together once again.
Saw Ngo, Hlaing Moe Than, Sitt Nyein Aye, Ko Oo (below) are Burma’s hallowed heroes.
And it was an honor to be among Real Champions of Freedom and Democracy.
Your Devil’s Advocate
The final easement has been approved. Tomorrow is likely our last stand. Please, wherever you are, stand with us.
This is the NoDAPL Last Stand
to grant the final easement for the Dakota Access Pipeline to cross the Mni Sose (Missouri River). They are skipping the EIS ordered in December, and skipping the congressional notification period required by law. This is a response to President Trump’s Presidential Memorandum directing the Corps…
We Are The Media shared Linda Black Elk’s live video.
6 hrs ·2/7/2017
Army grants easement; EIS department may have been terminated by now, lots ahead of us – pray for the water protectors and the tribes.
Linda Black Elk was live.Follow
The United States Army Corp has granted the easement giving DAPL permission to drill under the Missouri River. Live with Chase Iron Eyes:
FIRST THEY TRIED SHIPPING OIL BY TRAIN
SO THEY TIRED USING PIPES
BUT THEY LEAKED !!!!!!
THEY LEAK IN EVERY STATE ! THEY LEAK IN CANADA!
THEIR STREAMS AND FISH ARE FULL OF OIL!
T. IS INVESTED IN THIS PIPE LINE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
JOBS?????? THESE ARE THE ONLY ONES LEFT 😦
Beat a woman !!!!!! On Stone Camp Owned Property!
Ooooooo Private Land!
THIS IS THE GUY THAT SENT THEM?
1. Says Dakota Access will not ‘kill our nation’
2. Takes issue with the phrase ‘water is life’
3. Wants water protectors to go home or fight the pipeline in Washington
This guy… What a class act…
OIL TO DRINK FOR THE 18 MILLION PEOPLE DOWN STREAM?
LaDonna Tamakawastewin Allard shared Al Jazeera English’s video.
Al Jazeera English added a new video.
: More join #NoDAPL protests.
People are traveling from far and wide to join the fight at Standing Rock.