Dr Gundry Reveals Ultimate Breakfast Recipe
Bev’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
About 2 1/2 dozen cookies
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3/4 cup old fashion rolled oats
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup organic sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Grind oats in a blender or food processor. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add oil, organic sugar, , egg and vanilla; beat until smooth and creamy. With the mixer running, add the dry ingredients, beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by heaping teaspoonfuls, at least 1 inch apart, onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake cookies, 1 sheet at a time, until firm around the edges and golden on top, about 15 minutes. Cool the cookies for 2 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Per cookie: 99 calories; 5 g fat ( 2 g sat , 2 g mono ); 11 mg cholesterol; 12 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 1 g fiber; 64 mg sodium; 55 mg potassium.
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1/3 starch, 1/3 other carbohydrate, 1 fat
Here he is visiting his New Friend, the World renowned Artist and Pro-Democracy Activist Sitt Nyein Aye!!!!!!!
The growing Pup likes lumber and carry’s around a 2×4 in his mouth, I hear ! 🙂
He seems to have become a Carpenter/Builder of Tiny Dog Houses?
So a Maybe? Welcome Tribute from him, with this Tiny Dog House News Story! 🙂
A video glimpse into the Burmese Community on Thingyan, The Burmese New Years Celebration.
What stole the show for me was the reunion of comrades who struggled, fought and in some cases were tortured for years in prison in an effort to break a man’s spirit.
Fortunately, the spirit of freedom and democracy did not die within these most honorable men.
They stand together once again.
Saw Ngo, Hlaing Moe Than, Sitt Nyein Aye, Ko Oo (below) are Burma’s hallowed heroes.
And it was an honor to be among Real Champions of Freedom and Democracy.
Your Devil’s Advocate
“You owe the earth a pardon”
“Nasty Man” (©️Gabriel Earl Music) (words and music by Joan Baez)
Within 48 hours my bros music video reached 1 million views and growing. Congrats bro Prolific
This isn’t only a congratulations for my brother but a congratulations to the human race. As this fight isn’t only an indigenous issue but rather a human issue. We must be the ones to protect our sacred Mother Earth
THE TIME IS NOW, WE RISE AGAINST CORRUPTION AND GREED EMBRACED OUR GOVERNMENTS
LaDonna Tamakawastewin Allard shared Al Jazeera English’s video.
Al Jazeera English added a new video.
: More join #NoDAPL protests.
People are traveling from far and wide to join the fight at Standing Rock.