Now On Netflix! ‘AWAKE – A Dream from Standing Rock
Dr Gundry Reveals Ultimate Breakfast Recipe
About 2 1/2 dozen cookies
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3/4 cup old fashion rolled oats
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup organic sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Grind oats in a blender or food processor. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add oil, organic sugar, , egg and vanilla; beat until smooth and creamy. With the mixer running, add the dry ingredients, beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by heaping teaspoonfuls, at least 1 inch apart, onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake cookies, 1 sheet at a time, until firm around the edges and golden on top, about 15 minutes. Cool the cookies for 2 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Per cookie: 99 calories; 5 g fat ( 2 g sat , 2 g mono ); 11 mg cholesterol; 12 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 1 g fiber; 64 mg sodium; 55 mg potassium.
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1/3 starch, 1/3 other carbohydrate, 1 fat
Within 48 hours my bros music video reached 1 million views and growing. Congrats bro Prolific
This isn’t only a congratulations for my brother but a congratulations to the human race. As this fight isn’t only an indigenous issue but rather a human issue. We must be the ones to protect our sacred Mother Earth
THE TIME IS NOW, WE RISE AGAINST CORRUPTION AND GREED EMBRACED OUR GOVERNMENTS
Nathaniel Fuentes with Shiyé Bidzííl and 4 others.
· · Agua Fria, NM
After waiting over a month to get a response of support to premier my documentary in the full HD resolution, it became more important to get it out there for people to view. Thank you to all who were apart of this production. Mni Wiconi!!
Published on Oct 29, 2016
March and Rally to bring attention to Wells Fargo and SM Energy, two corporations behind the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline opposed by hundreds of Indigenous nations now gathered along the Cannon Ball and Missouri Rivers in North Dakota in a common struggle to end the pipeline project and to protect the water for future generations of millions of water drinkers downstream from this location.