Bear The Wonder Dog Page:Warnings! Poison For A Dog Or Kitty!


Organic Fertilizer Is a Deadly Poison for your dog 😦 !!!!!!

Protect Your Friends / Family!!!!!!!


Keeping Dogs from Eating Organic Fertilizer – Tips and Tricks

Oct 29, 2014 – Mail. 0. Share. How to keep dogs from eating organic fertilizer, from www. … Water will dilute the scent. … Avoid blood, fish and bone meal, which are exceptionally attractive to dogs and can make them sick if eaten in quantity. It will kill an older dog!


Lawn’ s that are Fertilized are poison for all Dogs who like to eat grass:(



Sep 23, 2011 – While it’s a great organic fertilizer, if ingested, it can cause vomiting (of some …. a first rain, the smell dissipates, making the mulch less attractive to pets. … If you see your dog eat a mushroom, contact your veterinarian or Pet …


Peanuts and Chocolate are poison foods for your dog!








Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s